2. My family is spread out all over the country so to me, my friends are like family.
3. When I am not at work I am in running clothes, always!
4. It drives me bonkers to end a run on anything other than .00 or .50
5. I love to run in the rain, it makes me feel like a kid again.
6. My hair is really curly, so every day is a bad hair day!
7. I sweat a lot, so that also means I also chafe...a lot.
8. Last year I encountered quite a few setbacks due to injury and a cancelled race, so this year my motto has been "Do Epic Sh!t" (I don't normally cuss, but there is no substitute for that statement)
9. I have to use the restroom at least 4 times before every race start. Seriously!!
10. Running with friends is the equivalent of a Girl's Night Out for me.
11. I started running because I was inspired by a patient at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, that is why I am so passionate about running the St. Jude Marathon. #GoLucyGo
12. I believe that friends are a blessing and that they should be cherished!
13. When I hear a song I love in the car, I dance and sing to it no matter who sees me.
14. I get so excited when someone tells me about overcoming their farthest distance or achieving a special goal, I want to give them the biggest hug!