- Today's Make it Monday is not what I set out to share with y'all, I was going to share a recipe for grilled salmon wraps, but as i began to write I decided to share one of my favorite restaurant salads...Bonefish Grill's Salmon Asparagus Salad!
- It's not really one for the whole family but this one is one for just you!!
- Once I looked up the recipe I was so excited to actually make it at home.
- It is fast and easy!
- What you will need:
- 3 oz. field greens
- 1 bowl
- 1 1/2 oz citrus vinaigrette
- 2 each, 1/2 oz. slices fresh mozzarella
- 6 each blanched green beans
- 1/2 oz. sun dried tomatoes, julienne
- 1 each, 6 oz. grilled salmon
- 3 spears of cooked asparagus
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
How to prepare:
- 1. Grill salmon.
- 2. While salmon is cooking toss field greens, sun dried tomatoes and green beans with the vinaigrette (do not over dress greens).
- 3. Pile tossed field greens in the center of a dinner plate.
- 4. Arrange mozzarella slices at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00.
- 5. Arrange the grilled salmon on the top of the salad.
- 6. Sprinkle the pine nuts over the salad.
- 7. Serve immediately.
- Serves: One